pycsw 2.6.0 released
05 December 2020 08:47:00 - by Tom Kralidis
The pycsw team announces the release of pycsw 2.6.0.
This release brings various enhancements to OpenSearch temporal support, cloud
enhancements, and 12 factor support. This release also drops all Python 2
support given the Python 2 end of life which occured
on 01 January 2020. Users are strongly encouraged to update their deployments
to Python 3 as soon as possible.
Source and binary downloads:
The source code is available at:
PyPI packages are available at:
Version 2.6.0 (2020-12-05):
[Bulleted list of enhancements / bug fixes]
- fix GetRecords startposition empty parameter fixes
- update OpenSearch temporal extent query support
- add 12 factor support
- support environment variables in configuration
- add kubernetes and helm configurations
- fix quoting for PostgreSQL backends
- add logging switch to pycsw-admin.py CLI to stdout
- safeguard XML as bytes to unicode
- update core model xml column to Unicode on repository creation
- handle different formats for CRS code input
- add test for invalid gml:posList geometry
- drop all Python 2 support
Testers and developers are welcome.
The pycsw developer team.