pycsw 2.2.0 released
20 March 2018 06:08:22 - by Tom Kralidis
The pycsw team announces the release of pycsw 2.2.0.
The 2.2.0 release adds WMS 1.3.0 and WPS process harvesting as well as plugin support enhancements.
Source and binary downloads:
The source code is available at:
Version 2.2.0 (2018-03-20):
[Bulleted list of enhancements / bug fixes]
- Support overriding PYCSW_ROOT via environment variable
- handle malformed basic service options
- support Python import for plugins
- support WMS 1.3.0 harvesting
- implement CQL to Filter transforms
- implement WPS process harvesting
- fix CQL literals with spaces
- include dct:alternative in CSW3 full output
- update testing framework to py.test
- implement OGC filter parsing as Python dict for easy parsing by repository plugins
- do not silence exceptions on custom plugins
- support CQL WKT ENVELOPE syntax
- check forwarded ip address when pycsw is behind a proxy
- add official Docker implementation
- fix CSW service / version support (optional in 3.0.0)
- fix CSW 3 GetRecords POST handling
Testers and developers are welcome.
We would like to thank OSGeo and the 2018 Bonn Code Sprint organizers and sponsors for their
The pycsw developer team.